Monday, July 02, 2007

Little Coop



At the beginning of June, we took a weekend trip to Edmonton to see the Coopers and meet little Jessie Cooper. She was about 4 1/2 months old at this time - and the cutest thing! I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her.

She loved uncle Wade too.





This little sweety has the greatest giggle. I could get her going and it just tugged at my heart strings! She would just laugh and laugh.







Little chub chub. So cute











Putting her to sleep. I could just hold her for hours and hours.






Wade and little Jessie. Think he wants one?

We had such a great weekend with the Coopers. It was so nice to see them and visit, just hanging out.

Can't wait to see you guys more this summer!




3 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the baby makin' begin!!!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Looks good on ya lambes!

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, the first comment was not mine guys... BUT...

Already have a Granddog, eh...

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home