I can walk again!
For the past few weeks at work, I have been using crutches and sometimes a wheelchair. Last week I saw my doctor and got more x-rays. He then told me that I could start putting weight on my foot! Yay! For the first couple days, I was walking with crutches. I always thought people looked so stupid when they did this, and wondered why they were using crutches if they didn't need them - now I know. Over the weekend I started walking without the crutches. I still have the aircast/walking cast. Hopefully it will only be another week or two of wearing this........
But I can walk!

2 Comments:
You are doing a good job walking as well... Almost hard to tell you have the walking cast on.. :)
Dad
Hey, Christina/ you are doing great without your crutches, A few more weeks and then maybe you will no cast on, then you will have freedom again...
mom
Post a Comment
<< Home