Relay For Life
Well everyone, it is that time of year again! Wade and I are both participating in the Relay For Life again this year and will be hitting you up for donations! This year we are on the "Fishing For A Cure" team. We would appreciate any amount of donation - any bit helps! You can go on the Relay For Life wesite to donate. If you search under my name, you will find Wade's and my page - all our fundraising is joined. Otherwise you can send us a cheque, or donate in person.
If you want to be in the Relay, our team is still looking for more members so come out for a night of fun.
Thanks to all of you who are able to donate to the Cancer Society - we really appreciate it!

2 Comments:
Hi Christina, I love your blog, you are doing a great job on it.
love mom
Remind me when it gets closer to the Relay and I will get a cheque to you..
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home