Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Redneck Sunday

We spent a sunday afternoon at Matt and Amandah's. It was a beautiful day to spend at the lake. Weezl, Matt and Wade went for a sauna, and then jumped in the lake 3 times! We hung out by the fire and roasted hotdogs. A perfect sunday afternoon.


Addison "just having a sip"

Wade took Weezl and I shooting up top. I think Weezl is hooked.


Wade with his "kill."



5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger margie said...

Hey Christina and Wade, It looks like you had a great day at the Lake. Nice to see you both relax and ejoy yourselfs.....

love you
mom

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

What is it that Wade is holding up as his kill, I can't make it out. A twig?

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enlarge the picture - his kill looks like a "baby" tree :)
The lake looks a little chilly

Dad :)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks Christina's dad for giving me the tip on Wades kill. Good work by the way Lou :)

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Wade could do better than just shooting a twig...

Dad :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home