Time spent with the Girls
I am part of a "girls group" who get together once a month. There are 10 of us. Most of us know eachother thru our husbands. Every month we draw a name and she has to plan the get together that month. We have gone to Bingo, had a poker night where we had to come dressed as our husband, made xmas decorations, gone for wings, and spent evenings snacking and just chatting. We all have to bring $10 for the host and she has to spend the money on herself - get a massage, or pedicure, or buy a new pair of jeans etc. - something for her.
Last month it was my turn. I wanted the girls to come out, we could go ice skating on the lake and then come back to my home for hot chocolate and snacks. But when I was planning, I wasn't sure if the lake would be frozen or not. So instead we went to the Yellow Umbrella Tea House. It is really cute - I had never been there before. Almost all of us made it out and we had a really nice afternoon. They have lots of teas to choose from and some delicious food. We all ended up spending some money in the giftshop as well! Can't wait for the next get together!

Brandi & Robin

Jenn & Me

Pam & Christie

Erica & Theresa

Robin showing her pregnancy bump & looking so cute!

1 Comments:
I had a great time! Thx for the fun day
Post a Comment
<< Home