Tuesday, November 21, 2006

First Big Buck ' 06

First relaxing day in the bush with Dallas and Rob. On the way home from looking for wood we thought we would check out "a little spot I know." We were there for about 3 minutes and saw this buck with a doe. Made a nice 250 yard shot. Loaded it, hung it and got on the piss. So far is the leader in the Big Buck Contest!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Captain Blog said...

"a little spot I know". I am looking for one of those spots. Only 3 minutes. I have come to the conclusion that some people have all the luck. NIce ball dragger.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger wadeandchristina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home