5 Days in the City
I got to go to Vancouver for 5 days of work and a little "play." I stayed with Shellie the first few nights. We had a great girls night out. Sarah (friend from Prince Rupert who just moved back to Canada) and Kailey joined us. And we danced all night! I wanted to post some pics, but the ones of us on the dance floor, or eating hotdogs at 711 after aren't so pretty.
This is Mya and her little man Julian. He is so sweet! I got to spend an evening with them and Karen. I miss those girls so much so it was great to just get some eats and visit.
I was lucky enough to be in town the weekend they were having Pat & Annies baby shower. I got to meet little Ethan a few weeks after he was born, but now he is already so much bigger! And he is so cute!
Another one of our Prince Rupert girls was in Vancouver on the weekend. Karen was home for a couple months - she is living in Belize right now. So the three of us (and Karen's mom) got to meet up for lunch and a great visit. It had been two years since we had seen Karen so it was so great. Wade and I will be staying with her for a few nights when we are in Belize this February - can't wait!

1 Comments:
It was so great to see you and Sarah again! Can't wait until you and Wade join me here in Paradise so that I can share my world with you both!
xo karen
Post a Comment
<< Home