Both of this years bucks
These are the two nice deer I got this year. Got the second one on November 28th. Check out the mass on the one. Cut one deer up myself with Dean & Darlene Johnson. Turned out to be pretty easy - meat is good to go.



I (Christina) was not impressed when I saw Wade carrying one of the deer heads thru the front door. It had froze and needed to spend the night in our bathtub to defrost! You know you're a redneck when......

3 Comments:
Is that one deer or two? No matter, where is it going? I heard nothing about meeting up with Mr. Bear, so I guess all went well. Is hunting season over with? Are you guys heading to Frans for Christmas? Rob and I not sure yet if we can make it. Take care if we don't see you. Where are you going in Mexico, and for how long? Nice to finally get a honeymoon.
Love dale
Just one deer in the tub. It was wrapped up so the gunk didn't get all over our tub! Wade is done hunting for the year - i get my husband back. We are staying home for xmas this year.
We are going to the Mayan Riviera for a week and then Belize for a week - can't wait!
:)
yes wade you are a redneck. Havent seen that before. With the size, I think you could have fit it into a tuna can to thaw. ha ha. Well done. nice bucks. Dont forget about the buck off at my place on the 16th. Christina said you could be there.
Post a Comment
<< Home