Christmas Fun
This month was Christie's turn to be the host for our girls get together. Last sunday afternoon we all met at Brandi's and exchanged Christmas goodies, had a Secret Santa gift exchange, and made our own wreaths.

When they dumped all the trees and branches in the middle of the living room, I think we were all shocked. We had no idea where to even begin.

Stacey, Theresa and Shannon showing the start of their wreaths.

Robin and I hard at work - I think it became easier as we went.
We all got needle pokes and fingers coverd in pitch.

Theresa, Erica, Brandi and Christie with their finished wreaths.

Lots of ribbons, balls and pinecones to decorate with.

As you can see I opted for a plain and simple one. Now that I look at it, I had branches going all over the place!
My wreath hanging in our yard.
It was a great sunday afternoon with the girls. Goodies, gifts and wreaths - one step closer to being ready for Christmas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home