this Halloween
Halloween night there was a concert at the Elks Hall. Some friends who i hadn't seen in years were playing in one of the bands - bad that I don't remember their name! I got to catch up with some great highschool friends who I hadn't seen in way too long. We had a fun night - and a very late one - 2am is harsh for a tuesday night when you have to work the next morning! I hadn't been to a punk concert in a long time so it was definately a blast from the past.
Jessie's band was really good. They are so fast - James the drummer is amazing.
Two great old friends from highschool Johnny and Gabe.
Jorj ( good old friend that I hadn't seen in 8 years!) and Chris
I could not stop laughing every time I saw Ryan dressed as an inflatable doll. The suit was a little tight!
Colleen ( the donator of our costumes) and I. Wade and i ended up winning for "best couple." Wade was a sailor and I was his Hawaiin woman. (Sailors last night in town - off to war, may not ever come back etc.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home