Girls getaway

For Thanksgiving weekend the girls on my mom's side of the family had a get together. My aunty Cathy, aunty Fran, aunt Dale, cousin Jenn and her daughter Aisha all came up from the lower mainland. My mom and I met them at the Hills at the 108 for a weekend visit. Some went horseback riding, hiking and swimming. Most of us took part in something at the spa - my massage was so nice! I spent time reading and relaxing. And of course we played cards - my mom's family are big card players - mostly canasta. Some of us don't get to see eachother very often so it was nice to get together - visit and catch up. A great girls weekend!

2 Comments:
Sounds like fun! Which one is your Mom again, as I don't remember from your wedding as that night ended up being pretty much a blur, but a fabulously fun blur :)
my mom is 3rd from the right :)
Post a Comment
<< Home