Thursday, December 23, 2010

6 months pregnant

I have been a little hesitant of posting pictures of my baby belly this time - it has gotten alot bigger alot faster this time around! It's HUGE already!
I have just recently stopped feeling nauseaus 24hrs a day. I am still taking Diclectin but only once a day and it seems to be working. I am still working 5 days a week at the hospital and having a toddler at home doesn't give me much rest time!
Wade and Blake have both been able to feel the baby a few times. This baby is very active! Blakey goes back and forth on if he thinks it is a boy or girl. Just a few more months and we will find out!
So for those of you asking to see a picture of the belly - here it is.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home