Quick trip to Vancouver
Last week we made a quick trip to Vancouver for a couple days. A friend of ours from when we lived in Prince Rupert was home from Belize for a couple months. In September she had a baby girl and we wanted to see them and meet her before they headed home. We didn't get out of town as planned and the weather didn't really cooperate and we hit many snow storms on the way - making it a two day trip! We ended up only getting a quick visit at the airport with them before they headed home. Karen and Omar's baby Janaya is beautiful - I wish I had time to get a picture of her - so cute. It was so nice to see Karen after all these years!
We didn't get alot of visiting in this trip - or even that much shopping! I got to eat at Sha Lin which I had been craving for months! We spent a night in Vancouver with Shelley and then headed out to Langley to stay with the Isfeld's.
On the Saturday we took the boys to the Vancouver Aquarium. I hadn't been there since I was little so it was fun for us adults too!
outside the Aquarium
Blake had been talking about getting to see Nemo and Nemo's mommy daddy all week....
He was so happy to see Nemo!
jelly fish
He laughed so hard every time Wade lifted him up into the tanks
The boys liked getting to touch the starfish.....until Ryder started picking them up and Blake started throwing the rocks! BOYS!
Our boys are 6 months apart and play relatively good together. They have the odd fight - usually when Blake wants what Ryder has and tries to take it! They were so funny in the tub together
Blake has no concept of personal space!
Our two cuties in their matching jammies all ready for bed
It was a quick trip but a good one. I think I will opt for Summer visits instead of Winter - I hate the highway driving with the snow!
It was great to see everyone who we did get to see!

2 Comments:
It was great to see you guys! It was a great visit & can't wait until we can do it again :) xo
What a fun visit!! Both those little boys are growing up so fast!!! Cute photos!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home