10 Year Grad Reunion
I can't believe that it was a month ago and I am finally blogging about it! I blame my blog slackness all on my new addiction which is Facebook!
July 28th we had our Grad 1997 ten year reunion. We had a great turn out of about 150 people. During the day we had a bbq at Bell-E-Acres. This way everyone could bring their children. Everyone had a great time, visiting, eating and playing some golf. Lucky for us the weather was great. That night we rented out the OV convention centre. We had a fun night of appy's, drinks, prizes and lots of visiting. I got to see lots of people who I hadn't seen since highschool!
I was one of the main organizers - and let me tell you, I am not volunteering for the 20 year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home