Monday, January 08, 2007

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve we went to Wes and Erica's for a pyjama party. There were a bunch of us there playing games and having a lot of drinks. It was a super fun night - thanks for having the party guys!


Here's a picture of the girls. If you are not sure, we are being moose :)
Me, Teresa, Jenn, Stacey, Shannon, Robyn and Erica.










Wade and I after the countdown. Yes that is a hole in his pyjama pants. I had to watch for it the whole night!













Sorry Kirby but we had to put this on! He had the robe done up most of the night so we didn't have to look at this too much!















We are also sorry Todd....and we are sorry Bella. I hope the SPCA doesn't come take the dog away, but we had to post this! This was the end of the night, and also the most entertaining thing I saw all night!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice crotch shot Chopped Louie!

Todd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home