Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!


Today was my 28th birthday - actually can't believe that I am 28! I don't want to be 28!!
Wade took me to the Laughing Loon for dinner and then we went to the casino. Wade lost his 20 bucks in under 5 minutes (just couldn't figure out how to use the machine). And I won $108 in under 5 minutes! So we cashed out and went home!
When we got home there was a message on our machine from Mya's little girls Nyla and Jade. They sung Happy Birthday to me and it was just the cutest thing - made my day! Especially Nyla's "Happy Birthday Aunty Kakina!" Too cute!
Thanks for all the phone calls and b-day wishes. Another year come and gone!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christina:)
Glad you had a good day & even came out ahead of the game with some extra spending $,can't complain with that. Take care Love Jaime & Carson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home