Friday, April 08, 2011

LOVIN the PINK!

For those of you who really know me, know that I am not a very girly girl. I don't think that I own one pink item of clothing. When I thought about having a little girl, I didn't think that I would like the pink - I thought I would dress her in red, yellow.... even blue and green.... anything but pink! But now... I am LOVING the PINK! When I go into stores I am automatically attracted to the girly girl section. Our house already has a bunch of pink in it for Pacey - I may even put some pink on her walls. We'll see as time goes on, but right now I am very much into the PINK!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Bean said...

That is SO funny!! I was JUST like you in that I was anti anything pink...until my little Calli was born, then I accepted it. And I still do. Little girls and pink just go together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home