Monday, March 07, 2011

36 Weeks - and TIRED!

I am now 36 weeks pregnant - how fast this has gone! Baby is still moving tons - not sure if it is still breech or not now. I think that it is flipping back and forth, just keeping us guessing.
A couple weeks ago I was sick with a really bad cold. It was developing into Bronchitis or Strep Throat so my doctor put me on double dose of antibiotics for 10 days. It has been longer than that and I am finally starting to feel better. It's hard when you are pregnant because you can't take anything to give you relief and help you sleep! I had a week where I was off work and did not get much sleep at all. Then Blake had another cold for a few days. We spent lots of days in our PJ's!
Blake likes to play cars and trucks with the baby in the belly




Don't look at the huge bags under my eyes! I barely get any sleep with how uncomfortable I am - and then to top it off with being sick and getting no sleep!
Count down is on - only 3 more weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home