Vancouver Trip
Last weekend the three of us went to Vancouver for 4 nights. We got to see lots of friends and family and have some great visits. We stayed with Shelley for the first 3 nights. Can't believe I didn't get any pictures of Blakey with Aunty Shelley!
Saturday morning we did some shopping and then headed out to Richmond. Some of my family came in from Chilliwack so we could all get together for lunch. I only took one picture of all the cousins together.
Ian, Dylan, Blake and Aisha
Saturday night we got to leave Blake with Aunty Shelley and go to the Canucks game! We had a visit with Karen, Josh and their new little one Mason, as we were picking up our tickets from them. Mason is a cutey! I didn't even take my camera so I have no pictures of us at the game! The Canucks lost but it was still a great game.
Sunday we met my friend Patty and her little guy Sebastian for a quick brunch. Again, no pictures of that little cutey! (apparently I was bad with taking pictures this trip!)
In the afternoon we headed out to Mya's house in Coquitlam. Karen, Josh and Mason also came out.
Me and Mason
Me and Coen
Julian and Blake playing
Cute little guy Coen! He let me have like an hour cuddle with him while he was sleeping!
Adorable Mason! It was so great to see my girls and get to meet their two new little boys!
We had a great visit with the Howardson and Devaras families! We don't get to see you guys often enough!
Sunday night we picked up my favorite, Sha Lin, and had a quiet night at home with Shelley.
Monday morning we did a quick stop at VGH so I could say hello to some of my old co-workers. There are tons of new faces and not too many people that I still know! I still miss working at VGH!
Then we headed out to the Isfeld's.....

1 Comments:
nice blog
Post a Comment
<< Home