Sunday, January 03, 2010

a little late, but.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We headed out to Gavin Lake with a bunch of friends for New Year's Eve this year. There were about 30 adults and at least the same amount of kids! There is a great camp set up out there with cabins and a large hall area. The weather was perfect for outside activities as well. I had two sicko boys so we didn't do any sledding or skating. I missed the midnight countdown as I was in the cabin changing an "explosive poop" diaper!
Wade and I both had late nights - up till 2am and 3am. There were lots of card games going on in the hall. Blake took it a little easy on us and slept until almost 830am!
I can't believe it, but I only took 1 picture the whole time! And then I forgot my camera out there - good thing a friend of ours picked it up for me!
It was a fun time out there and we are already looking forward to next year! All the best in 2010!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home