Wednesday, April 22, 2009

11 Months Old!



We can not believe that our little guy is 11 months old - and not so little anymore!










I'm lucky because Blake likes to pose for the camera! He should be use to it since I take pictures of him every day!










Blake is now just over 23 pounds. I can't measure his length because he won't lay still!
He can crawl on all fours when he wants to, but then realizes he is faster doing his "army crawl" of pulling himself around.














He is such a little monkey and gets into everything. Lately he has been pretty clingy to his mommy. We have a little drool monster - he has four teeth and has more trying to come in. He's getting really strong and pulls himself up on everything - which means a few falls a day!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Happy Bday Blakey!! Can't believe it's been almost a YEAR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home