Monday, March 23, 2009

Just pictures



Blakey with some bed head after a nap. My little cutey....












Blake LOVES the bath. He has so much fun at bathtime with daddy.












Just playin...












His legs aren't quite long enough yet, so we have to push him around.


















Sitting in the kitchen while mom makes dinner.



2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger David and Mary said...

Hey, nice bath buckets! This is such an aunt thing to say, but I can't believe how much Blake has grown since I saw him last. See you two in a couple of days.

Mary

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am totally shocked at how much Blakey has grown. Where is that baby I saw just a few short months ago? And he has red/auburn hair. I just love it. And with his new teeth and all, he sure is a real cutie. Not that I am prejudice or anything just because I am his great aunt. Hopefully we will be up your way sooner rather than later and look forward to see you guys. You are such a great family.

Love Always
GA Dale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home