Our Baby Boy!
Baby Blake is here! He was born on May 22, 2008 at 8:31am. He was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. Blake Finlay Lambe Wade and I are in love with this little guy! We are just so excited and still in a little shock that we are parents. We are a little bias, but we think that he is the cutest sweetest little boy ever!
Can't wait for you all to meet him. I'll post more pictures soon.....

5 Comments:
That's a very good picture :)
Dad/Granddad
WOW!! Congratulations you two! He really looks like a beautiful baby and you look very comfortable as a growing family!! I hope the first few weeks go very well for you and Blake settles into a nice, relatively regular routine to ease things along. Take good care and don't do too much!! Congratulations again!
So happy that everything went smoothly for you guys. He sure is a handsome little guy. You guys look very comfortable and content. We're extememely happy for you both, enjoy this new journey as parents. Love ya :)
Congratulations to you both. I am so happy for you guys. A perfect addition to your family. Can't wait to meet him.
I'm too young to be a Great Aunt although it sure felt good when I got the news from your Mom that Blake had entered our family and our world. All day I felt this great sense of wellbeing and hope for the future. So it was wonderful talking to you today and now that I see the three of you together, I know that all will be well for all of you. He sure is a cutie and I can hardly wait to see him. Good luck with the house building. Have you had the time to pick out kitchen cubboards, tiles, flooring, etc. etc. Please try and get some rest you two. I envy your energy. XXX OOO
Post a Comment
<< Home