BIG NEWS.......
Yesturday I saw a specialist to confirm the position of the baby. Everyone thought it was head down, but nope, it is breach! The bump that we thought was the bum, was actually the head!
So tomorrow, May 22nd we are going to be having the baby by c-section. I am too far along now, and my baby is to packed in there, for them to try and turn it. So unfortunately, this is our only option. I am kind of dissappointed and feel jipped on the whole labour experience....... but this is what has to be done.
We are still in shock at how soon it is happening - I thought I had at least 2 more weeks before this little one was going to be coming!
I have been pretty lucky and had an easy pregnancy - I love my prego belly. But it is time, and tomorrow, Wade and I are going to welcome our little one and become parents!

8 Comments:
Can't wait to hear the exciting news tommorow. Thinking of you guys!! xo
OK, talk to you when you're a Mom! Good luck you guys, we love you!!
The Leavesleys
Wow!! Very exciting! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Christina! I had a C-section with Sarah - it seemed to happen so quickly. Make sure you have some help for the few weeks after baby arrives as it is hard to get out of bed, etc. We can't wait to hear the baby news!
Can't wait till tomorrow morning hon :)
I'll be around if you need any help after you get home.
Love you guys...
Love Dad :)
Congratulations to you both. At least this way there are no surprises as to when the little one is coming. I can't believe the 3 of you are going to live in that 5th wheel for 4 months!!!!
WOW! I can't wait to hear the news!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I had a c-section both times with my girls. The best part was having a house cleaner for 6 weeks following the births!!! We'll be thinking of you and wishing you all the best! Take good care...
Holy cow you have the nurse curse -do nothing the easy way!! you are in good hands Dr, Scrooby should be you anesthetist and he is awsome, all the OB's are great. The nurses are the best I have seen. I just wish I wasn't on mat leave so i could be there!! Take it all in stride and try to focus and remember things its hard when everything happens so fast! give my best to Wade the nurses will take good care of him as well. You will have a new baby by 8:40 tomorrow congrats mom and dad
Love Jess
Woohoo! Congrats!!
Theresa
Post a Comment
<< Home