Thursday, September 28, 2006

the flights are booked!

Our 3 year belated...and much overdue honeymoon is finally in the works. I booked the tickets today! I always wanted to go to Greece for our honeymoon (infact i told Wade that I would only marry him if he took me to Greece!), but plans once again have changed. We are going to be spending a week at the Grand Mayan Riviera Maya in Mexico. And then we are off to Belize for another week.
Since this is so overdue we are making it more than worth it and going for 2 weeks!. I know it is months away but we are so pumped and really can't wait to go away!
the planning begins......

3 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger frank said...

that's gonna be a great trip. Make sure Louie still promises you that trip to Greece.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jaime said...

Good work guys! You'll have a awesome time I'm sure, it may have taken you awhile to book your honeymoon but it will only make it that more special.:)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Marsi said...

Welcome the Blogosphere! Have an aweseome time on your belated honeymoon!!!!

love,
Marsillini (aka Marsi from VGH)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home