Monday, July 05, 2010

Canada Day

In Williams Lake, Canada Day was the beginning of the 87th Williams Lake Stampede. We met Mike, Barb, Kelly and Julian in town for a pancake breakfast. I think Blake ate more bacon than I did!
We then headed to Kamloops. Wade was in a wedding so we went down a couple days early to help out and visit. There were Canada Day celebrations in the park so we took all the kiddies down to check it out.

Blake had tons of fun - running running and running!



Jacob and Morgan





Deb and her little man Trace




Trystan - I had to work for this photo!






Blakey - they all had messy messy faces!







Blake is loving flags right now - he is always searching for them and pointing them out to us.
We had fun at the park with the Eichenbergers, Reid's and Ovington's. Erin was a day over due - I can't believe I didn't get a picture of that beautiful baby belly!
We had a yummy dinner with the Ovington's and then an evening spent with some great friends. Happy Canada Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home