Friday, April 23, 2010

23 Months

Blake is 23 months old! He usually won't look at me when I am trying to take pictures, but this morning, as soon as I got the camera out he gave me a big "cheeessse."
He is such a character and so much fun to have around. Every day he says more and more words - we definately think that getting the tube in his ear has helped this.
Blake loves going to strong start and getting time with other kids. I also take him to gymnastics, where he has so much fun and runs off some of the endless energy he has. He is definately ALL BOY - still loving everything about cars and trucks. He spends lots of time out in the yard playing and "helping' daddy water the (soon to be) lawn.
We can't believe that he is going to be 2 years old next month....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home