posted by wadeandchristina @ 4:10 PM 4 comments
AWWW Thoes pictures are so so cute! Blake is such a Happy go lucky little Boy!!! Love you Blake.. love grandma
His little smile brings a smile to my face everytime, love it, love him!
That is a good picture of Blake and his "big Sister"... Blake's first snowfall :) and he looks like he loves it...Dad/Grandad
Blake is such a cute little guy. Thank you Christina for posting lots of pictures of him so I get my "Blake" fill...since I don't live in WL. I hope to see him at Christmas - I haven't seen him in FOREVER! Give him kisses for me ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
AWWW Thoes pictures are so so cute! Blake is such a Happy go lucky little Boy!!!
Love you Blake.. love grandma
His little smile brings a smile to my face everytime, love it, love him!
That is a good picture of Blake and his "big Sister"...
Blake's first snowfall :) and he looks like he loves it...
Dad/Grandad
Blake is such a cute little guy. Thank you Christina for posting lots of pictures of him so I get my "Blake" fill...since I don't live in WL. I hope to see him at Christmas - I haven't seen him in FOREVER! Give him kisses for me ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home