I'm back. Where are the house pictures? I loved all the pictures, especially the one with Grandpa in the wilderness outfits. Too cute. And I see Blake has a lot of cute friends. I laughed all the way through them and I agree with your choice of favourite picture with the static hair. Fabulous. Hopefully, you'll show some house snaps and have fun moving in. Congrats on your first home.
4 Comments:
Man alive you have a cute kid!!! WOW!
woo! they are buddies buddies, They are all very cute!!!
Wow, he has hair. How cute. It was great chatting with you the other day. Sorry for the mix up. I'm now off to the house pictures. Love you guys.
I'm back. Where are the house pictures? I loved all the pictures, especially the one with Grandpa in the wilderness outfits. Too cute. And I see Blake has a lot of cute friends. I laughed all the way through them and I agree with your choice of favourite picture with the static hair. Fabulous. Hopefully, you'll show some house snaps and have fun moving in. Congrats on your first home.
Post a Comment
<< Home