Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby is on the Move

About a month ago I first felt the baby. It was just like butterflies or gas bubbles so it didn't really feel like much. Then about a week ago I felt what is forsure the baby. It only weighs about a pound now so it doesn't make huge kicks or anything. But it is definately kicking! I can sometimes feel it for up to half an hour at a time. Wade has even gotten to feel it a couple times so that is pretty cool. It is a little weird and creepy though. Wait till its 6 pounds and kicking me in the ribs!

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get use to it, hon... ONly 5 more months... lol

Dad

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Bean said...

I used to love the feeling of my babies moving! Near the end it gets a bit annoying, but you definitely miss it once the baby comes out to meet you!
That's cool that Wade has been able to feel the babe too! Any time Adam would come and try to feel a kick, the baby would stop! It was a rare occasion when he actually got to feel it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home